– Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive to perform consistently
– Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive to perfom consistently
– Provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk
– Conforms to BS 3924 and UL 510 standards
– Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F (-18 to 105 °C)
– UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Super 88 Electrical Tape is a 0.216 mm thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape.
Scotch® Premium Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88, BLACK 3/4″ x 66′ , 100 rolls per case
The Scotch® Super 88 has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure). The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk. The tape is designed for primary electrical insulation (especially at low temperatures) and for harnessing all wires and cable joints up to 600 volts and 105°C.