- Excellent Power Density – 500kW (50Hz) & 580kW (60Hz) from a 25L engine
- High Electrical Efficiency – Up to 41.6% (50Hz) and 40.6% (60Hz) on pipeline natural gas down to 71 MN (50Hz) and 68 MN (60Hz), meeting ISO standards
- – Pipeline natural gas down to 60 MN, biogas fuels down to 18MJ/Nm3 (485BTU/scf) at full power, as low as 14MJ/Nm3 (375BTU/scf) with 70% derate; contaminant capability on aggressive fuels
- Ambient Temperatures – Achieves 500kW (50Hz) in ambient temperatures of 41°C and 580kW (60Hz) full power available up to 34°C. Reliable power up to 52°C with derate for both 50Hz and 60Hz models.
- Altitude Capability – 50Hz models achieve full power up to 1600 meters, maximum 2000 meters with minor derate. 60Hz models achieve full power up to 1300 meters, to a maximum of 2000 meters with minor derate
- Low NOx Emissions– As low as 250 mg/Nm3 (0.5g/hp-hr) without after treatment, compliant with EU Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCP) and US EPA NSPS Stationary compliant capable.
- Grid Code Compliance – Meets CE, UL, CSA, ENTSO-e Grid Codes (e.g. RfG, VDE, G99) and EAC (Russian Customs Union) requirements & certifications.